Saturday, October 18, 2014

reboot everything

So I decided I need to reboot this blog.  This year I have 3 college students who I am not homeschooling, two high schoolers who are doing an independent study program, and one 7th grader, one 6th grader and one 2nd grader. So I am really only homeschooling 3 this year. Looking at those stats its amazing to realize I am over halfway.  We are using IXL for math and language arts. My 2nd grader is continuing to learn how to read.  The other two are reading independently well above  grade level. I need to plan some science, history, and geography to our schedule. We have added some Korean as I learn though my class at the university.  Over the next few weeks, I will hopefully post about field trips or units for subjects other than Math or English.


No comments: